Victoria Kharchenko was born in Mednogorsk.
Artist-painter. Graduated Repin Academic Institute of Fine Arts in Sant Petersburg. The adherent of realistic school.
In 2006-2008 worked and lived in China. There she learned about the East and became fond of it
The topic of Asia took an important place in the artist’s creation.
In 2011 Victoria worked as a restorer in Sant-Petersburg church the Assumption of the Virgin. With icons-painting groop “Kovcheg” worked on reconstruction iconostasis of Sea Nikolas church in Kronshtadt.
In 2016 she had an internship at the Florence Academy of Art as a painting teacher.
From 2010 is a member of the Artists Union of Russia. Participant in Russian and international exhibitions. Now she lives in Kaluga.
- «Torching moment» -«20 Century» art gallery, Beijing, China
- «From the West to the East» – Art-gallery”Nebo”, Kyiv, Ukraine
- «Lights of Earth» – art gallery of “House of Music”, Kaluga, Russia
- «The Time to play» – “Museum and Exhibition Center”, Medyn. Russia
- «Golden times» – ICC, Kaluga, Russia
- «Painting of Victoria Kharchenko» – Showroom of the Kaluga office of the Union of Artists of Russia, Kaluga. Russia
- ” Spring again” – “Museum and Exhibition Center”, Medyn. Russia
- “On the Kaluga land”, Tourist Information Center “Kaluga Region”, Kaluga, Russia
Do you want to see more relevant information about the life and painting of the artist? You are welcome! Here are the most active channels. Get connected.
FACEBOOK ► @muhtuhiza
INSTAGRAM ► @kharchenko_art