Victoria Kharchenko was born in Mednogorsk.
Artist-painter. Graduated Repin Academic Institute of Fine Arts in Sant Petersburg. Adherent of realistic school.
In 2006-2008 worked and lived in China. There she learned about the East and became a fond of it
The topic of Asia tooks important place in artists creation.
In 2011 Victoria worked as an restorer in Sant-Petersburgs church the Assumption of the Virgin. With icons-painting groop “Kovcheg” worked on reconstruction iconostasis of Sea Nikolas church in Kronshtadt.
In 2016 she had internship in Florence Academy of Art as painting teacher.
From 2010 is a member of Artists Union of Russia. Participant of Russian and international exhibitions. Now she lives in Kaluga.
- «Torching moment» -«20 Century» art gallery, Beijing, China
- «From the West to the East» – Art-gallery”Nebo”, Kiev, Ukraine
- «Lights of Earth» – art gallery of “House of Music” , Kaluga, Russia
- «The Time to play» – “Museum and Exhibition Center”, Medyn. Russia
- «Golden times» – ICC, Kaluga, Russia
- «Painting of Victoria Kharchenko» – Showroom of the Kaluga office of the Union of Artists of Russia, Kaluga. Russia
- ” Spring again” – “Museum and Exhibition Center”, Medyn. Russia
- “On the Kaluga land”, Tourist Information Center “Kaluga Region”, Kaluga, Russia
Took part in exhibitions:
Do you want to see more relevant information about the life and painting of the artist? You are welcome! Here are the most active channels. Get connected.
FACEBOOK ► @muhtuhiza
INSTAGRAM ► @kharchenko_art